Over this time we have helped thousands of Australian jazz musicians find and share their voices. We have also enjoyed successful collaborations and partnerships with businesses and sponsors who have helped us to do this.
We’ve toured jazz to remote regional places and international shores, we’ve opened children’s ears to the excitement of improvised music. Young and emerging artists have been nurtured through our mentoring program. Sponsorship enables us to deliver and grow our programs.
With performances on Friday and Saturday nights throughout the year, special events and festivals, we can offer opportunities to meet and greet Australian jazz legends and international artists or provide behind the scenes access. In addition to our performance program, we offer opportunities in corporate and social responsibility with our Young Women’s Jazz workshops, Cool for School program.
There are many levels at which you can contribute to our Sponsorship Program. Make a donation and help keep jazz alive by donating online, or contact us directly to develop a sponsorship package.
To donate over the phone or find out more information about our Sponsorship packages, contact Vanessa Chalker on 02 9036 6292 or email@example.com
Benefits may include:
- Association with the SIMA brand
- Exposure to targeted audience bases
- Alliance with world class performing arts programs and events
- Corporate hospitality
- Private behind the scenes opportunities
- On site signage and acknowledgment
- VIP Invitations to our events
- Cross promotional initiatives
- Product sampling
- Sponsor employee benefits, including access to discount tickets and special offers
- Acknowledgment in marketing collateral
- Website presence including features and links
Special events partner